Why Choose Ontario Mould Specialists
Our extended team of professionals includes IICRC Certified and IMAC Consultant Patrick Dooley.
Patrick has taught more students and conducted more IICRC classes than any other instructor in the world. He is an International Instructor in water damage restoration (WRT), applied structural drying (ASD), commercial drying specialist (CDS), fire and smoke restoration (FSRT), and odor control (OCT).
He has obtained a multitude of certifications; including:
- OSHA Health and Safety
- Certified Mold Remediation Supervisor – American Indoor Air Quality Council
- Water Loss Specialist – Restoration Industry Association
- IICRC and ICRA Certifications in multiple subjects
Over an extensive, distinguished career, Patrick has consulted on and participated in hundreds of large loss projects – both in North American and around the world. A handful of highlights include:
- 2017- Hurricane Maria, The Mall of San Juan 1.7 million Square feet and 92 stores 14.8 Million USD
- 2013- Calgary Saddledome. Calgary Flooding.
- 2009- California Angels Stadium Anaheim California.
- 2005- Hurricane Katrina- St Monica’s boarding school New Orleans. Numerous smaller commercial establishments
- 2002- Akron Ohio Flooding Cat Team Leader Remediated 231 Residences.
- 1992- Hurricane Andrew Homestead Florida. Mitigation of 136 Residential Structures. Project costs 1.7 Million USD